By Sarah Baker
Juice cleanses are a popular new trend. They are supposed to make you feel more energized, reduce the risk of illness and disease, strengthen your bones, make your skin glow, and detox your body. Maybe you have never done a juice cleanse and don’t know where to start, or you are bored with other cleanses you’ve done in the past. For you, I’ve provided a list of the most popular juice cleanses out right now!
1. Blue Print Cleanse: An organic cleanse that can be done for 3, 5, or 10 days in which you drink 6 juices a day. It’s popular with celebs such as Ginnifer Goodwin, Blake Lively, and Ashley Greene.
2. Juice Press Cleanse: This cleanse is usually done for 1 or 2 days at 6 juices a day. The convenient thing about this cleanse is that you don’t have to cleanse with it if you don’t want to. You can just add some juices to your diet as a supplement. Also, there is a lot of variety when it comes to their juice options. It’s popular with celebs such as Kate Hudson and Renee Zellwiger.
3. Cooler Cleanse: For their juices, they squash the entire fruit and vegetable into pulp. There are lots of variations, such as an option that allows you to juice but also have snacks. It is done for 1, 3, or 5 days at 6 juices a day. It’s popular with celebs such as Salma Hayek(co-founder), Demi Moore, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Oprah.
4. Life Juice Cleanse: This cleanse is great for first time juicers. You do it for 3 days at 6 juices a day. It’s popular with Justin Long.
5. Liquiteria: This boasts to have 3-5 times more vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that other brands because of the way that it is prepared. You can do it 1, 3, 5, or 7 days at 4-8 juices a day. It’s popular with celebs such as Rachel Weisz, Ryan Gosling, and Jake Gyllenhaal.
6. Organic Avenue: This uses organic and OU kosher ingredients and also offers reusable glass or biodegradable bottles. You can do it for 1, 3, or 5 days at 6 juices a day. You can also eat green vegetables while on this cleanse. It’s popular with celebs such as Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, Michelle Williams, and Katie Holmes.
7. Ritual Cleanse: With this cleanse, you can not only get juices to do a cleanse with, but you can get pre and post workout drinks as well. You can do it for 3, 5, or 10 days at 6 juices a day. It’s popular with celebs such as Kim Kardashian, Camila Alves, Kris Jenner, and Sofia Vergara.
8. Urban Remedy: This cleanse is easy to complete and offers 3 options. The signature cleanse, which is the most popular, the purify cleanse, which is for experienced juicers, and the super green cleanse, which is packed full of fruits and vegetables. You can do it for 1-11 days at 6 juices a day. It’s popular with Cindy Crawford.
Whether you are an experienced juicer or have never tried it before, there is something for everyone. If you are nervous or don’t think you can do it for multiple days, you can start with a cleanse that you can do for one day and then increase when you feel more confident or you pick one that has juices you can supplement into your diet to try them out. Remember, there are multiple cleanses out there, so if you don’t like one or it doesn’t work for you, don’t fret, you can always try another. Until next time. xoxo