By Elma B.
One of my favorite places in New York City is Central Park. It is a perfect place to escape the city's busy streets and the overall concrete jungle. Below are 5 reasons why the Central Park is my second favorite place in New York City:
|Me enjoying, in style, the Central Park|
1. The zoo. There is a zoo in Central Park with beautiful seals, so make sure to visit (especially with children) the zoo on a sunny day.
2. Runner's paradise. If you are a runner, there is not a more beautiful place in the city to go for a jog to clear your mind.
3. Photographer's/producer's paradise. The greenery makes it a perfect place for a photo shoot or a film shoot.
4. Picnic away. Amazing place to have a picnic with friends; there is a plenty of space just make sure to pick a picturesque spot to complete the mood.
5. Relax your mind. I love to meditate or a read a good book, and on a sunny day the Park's setting allows for your mind to relax and enjoy the nature that surrounds you.
There you have it fashionistas, 5 reasons the Central Park is a must when visiting New York City, especially on a sunny day. As for my favorite place in New York City, find out HERE. Until next time, signing-off from New York City, xoxo.
p.s. Outfit dissected: coat, French Connection; bag, Louis Vuitton; sneakers, Hogan; scarf, Alexander McQueen; pants, Zara; and necklace Swarovski and Gucci trinkets.